A Fine Day at Burgerman

 


After watching the play ‘Banquo’s Last Laugh’ at Selaiyur Hall, my friends and I collected our ‘Mnemosyne’ T-shirts. Suddenly, we decided to have our lunch at Burgerman.

It was a wonderful day to say the least. What I loved about Burgerman was that we can play games while having our food. We gave our order and while it was being prepared, we played Jenga blocks.

There were seven of us so the blocks collapsed quickly. We decided to put a twist to the game and added a rule. Every time we remove a block from the edges, we need to answer a question truthfully. If we remove a block from the middle, without collapsing the tower, then we don’t have to answer a question.

Some of us managed to remove the middle part and some of us answered the questions. The answers we gave to the questions were hilarious and we had a good laugh.

All of us had burgers and we loved it. I am not a fan of burgers but Burgerman was really good. It tasted heavenly. I loved the meat. We also ordered a variety of drinks and they all tasted so unique. However, we need to have an acquired taste for drinks like the Bourbon Ale.

I personally enjoyed it.

Then we played UNO. By this time, I was feeling sleepy but we played anyway. Our friend had to explain the rules to us because one of us doesn’t know how to play. UNO is a very fun game and it requires interaction from all the parties. One must estimate the chances a fellow player has through keen observation.

The day was fantastic. A couple of my friends weren’t able to join us and that was my only regret. I drank too much soda today and now I have a headache but I wouldn’t regret it. I had such a good time with my friends and I cherish this day.

Let’s live life whenever we can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Author

Throughout Heaven and Earth, I Alone Am the Honoured One: Understanding the Nuance Behind Gojo Satoru’s Oft-quoted Statement

A Tip for Fiction Writers